Welcome to Inspect My Home Logan & Beenleigh
Inspect My Home has been providing home buyers with informative and independent building and pest inspections throughout South East QLD since 1995. Each of our employees are covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance and conduct reports in accordance with the highest Australian Standards.
Glen: Logan & Beenleigh Building & Pest Inspector
With 2,500 property inspections behind him since joining Inspect My Home, Glen has developed quickly into an extremely personable and professional inspector. Glen carries out building and pest inspections for our Logan and Beenleigh clients, including Loganlea, Eagleby, Springwood, Slacks Creek, Browns Plains and beyond, as well as commercial Asbestos Audits, with 25 years of knowledge and background in the building industry.
Glen's extensive experience in the building industry has made the transition to being a highly respected property inspector very easy. He is able to communicate with all parties to deliver informed reports without any drama and this is a real skill. If you're looking to purchase a property in the Logan or Beenleigh area, a building and pest inspection is an important step of the buying process to make sure the home you're interested in doesn't have any hidden surprises that might require costly repairs.
To arrange a property inspection, contact Inspect My Home today. View our greater Brisbane inspection service area here.
Building & Pest Inspection Costs for Logan
Our inspection prices depend on a range of factors such as the size of the property being inspected, the type of inspection you need and the region the property is located in. View approximate prices below or for a detailed quote please contact us.
- Apartments of approximately 100sq meters from $390 (incl. GST)
- Standard house up to 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms from $430.00 (including GST)
- Standard house up to 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom from $440.00 (including GST)
- Standard house based on 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms from $460.00 (including GST)
- Building Inspection Only - from $340.00 (including GST)
- Pest Inspection Only - from $310.00 (including GST)
- Asbestos Audit - POA
- Handover Report - POA
- Annual Pest/Termite Inspection & General Spray - from $330.00 (including GST)
- General Spray - from $180.00 (including GST)
- Building/Maintenance Inspection - POA
- Pest Inspection, General Spray and Building/Maintenance Inspection - POA
What's Included in a Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspection
Glen, your licenced inspector for the Logan and Beenleigh area, is a trained professional with decades of experience. He will liaise with yourself and the real estate agents to organise a suitable time for the inspection, which you are encouraged to attend. Glen will then perform a comprehensive building and pest inspection of the property, looking for the following types of issues:
- Observable structural defects or damage
- Evidence of termite activity or termite damage
- Evidence of defects or damage that may cause potential issues in the future.