Welcome to Inspect My Home Ipswich
Inspect My Home has been providing home buyers with informative and independent building and pest inspections throughout South East QLD since 1995. You can be confident in our comprehensive reports as each of our building inspectors is fully licensed and insured.
Neville: Ipswich Building & Pest Inspector
Neville is our local inspector for the Brisbane western suburbs and Ipswich area, all the way through to Toowoomba. Neville is an extremely knowledgeable and professional inspector and possesses in-depth knowledge of the various types of properties found in and around the area.
Neville conducts both building inspections and pest inspections with 15 years of previous experience within the building industry. Neville also carries out Asbestos Audits.
As Australia's largest and most trusted provider of property inspections, we will provide you with informative and easy to understand reports within 24 hours and operate in accordance with Australian Standards.
Building & Pest Inspection Costs for Ipswich
Our inspection prices depend on a range of factors such as the size of the property being inspected, the type of inspection you need and the region the property is located in. View inspection costs below:
- Apartments of approximately 100sq meters from $390 (incl. GST)
- Standard house up to 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms from $430.00 (including GST)
- Standard house up to 3 bedrooms & 1 bathrooms from $430.00 (including GST)
- Standard house based on 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms from $460.00 (including GST)
- Building Inspection Only - from $340.00 (including GST)
- Pest Inspection Only - from $310.00 (including GST)
- Asbestos Audit - POA
- Handover Inspection Report - POA
- Annual Pest/Termite Inspection & General Spray - from $330.00 (including GST)
- General Spray - from $180.00 (including GST)
- Building/Maintenance Inspection - POA
- Pest Inspection, General Spray and Building/Maintenance Inspection - POA
What's Included in a Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspection
Neville, your licenced inspector for Ipswich, is a trained professional with decades of experience. He will liaise with you and the real estate agents to organise a suitable time for the inspection, which you are encouraged to attend. Neville will then perform a comprehensive building and pest inspection of the property, looking for the following types of issues:
- Observable structural defects or damage
- Evidence of termite activity or termite damage
- Evidence of defects or damage that may cause potential issues in the future.