Six suburbs in Sydney’s East have come in in the Top 10 of Australia’s most expensive suburbs for 2015.
The list is created by aggregating all the sales to reach a median house price and once again Sydney’s Harbourside shone.
The suburbs listed are some of the most tightly held in Sydney, if not the country and the amazing views and stunning mansions located within the suburbs show a clear reason for this. Elliot Placks of Ray White Double Bay said, “The size, quality and lifestyle that can be offered to an individual if they’ve got the capacity is astounding.”
Mr Placks also believes that those suburbs in Sydney Eastern Suburbs provide buyers with a variety due to the many aspects, views and styles of property. Also, “You’ve got a growing population and nowhere to stretch beyond the eastern suburbs, because you’re bound by the harbour on one side and the ocean on the other,” Placks says.
Australia’s Top 10 Expensive Suburbs
- Darling Point, Eastern Sydney – $5,651,000
- Box Hill, North West Sydney – $3,953,500
- Bellevue Hill, Eastern Sydney – $3,950,000
- Vaucluse, Eastern Sydney – $3,675,000
- Toorak, Victoria – $3,400,000
- Tamarama, Eastern Sydney – $3,250,000
- Double Bay, Eastern Sydney – $3,175,000
- Dover Heights, Eastern Sydney – $3,100,100
- McMahons Point, North Shore Sydney – $3,051,000
- McMahons Point, North Shore Sydney – $2,960,000
Just because a house is located in one of Sydney’s most expensive suburbs doesn’t mean it is in perfect condition. Get in touch to arrange a building and pest inspection to ensure you are getting value for money for your new house.
Photo by Governor Macquarie